miercuri, 29 aprilie 2009

Letter to a phony guy (or should i say a coward one?)

Earth to B****! What happened? U didn't called me, u didn't text me, not even sent me an email! Should i understand that u only wanted some good fuck nights from me?  But why didn't u told me so from the start? Why were u a phony and didn't told me this in the mornin' after? Why were u a coward and didn't told me this in a message? Why r u still a coward and didn't contacted me since that Sunday? Well, shame on u, B****! u dissapointed me, but it had already passed, u r a closed chapter in my life and u will remain so for the rest of it!
The best thing u ever had,
Chris !

2 comentarii:

Bloguri preferate

Interesting Quizzes

How many cannibals could your body feed?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating